McNair Ingenuity Research offers a range of online analysis tools, including:
- Cross tabulations, with multiple weighting options, horizontal and vertical percentages, indexes, means, table zoom function and export facility.
- Data Profiler to examine the demographics of behaviour of specific segments or user groups
- Reach and frequency schedules to plan media, including cost efficiency, frequency distributions, side-by-side schedules.
- AdNorms – A database of advertising effectiveness, allowing comparison of communications and effectiveness of ads across different media, with different formats and for a range of product and service segments.
- Customised software – McNair Ingenuity Research has developed customised software for online delivery of research results for many clients.
[devider space_before=”0″ space_after=”0″ style=”border: 3px solid #cbcbcb” /]
Reach and Frequency Software
McNair Media Planner offers the opportunity to model the results using a user friendly tool in order to determine what mix of media best reaches a given community. All media, including online, TV, radio and print can be combined in a single advertising schedule to predict the ideal level of reach with a given frequency. The tool also provides cost efficiency calculations, and the ability to easily compare one schedule with another side-by-side.